Welcome listeners of Stick Like Glue Radio!
- What are government contracts, and why would a small business owner consider this as a possible revenue stream?
- What is a contracting officer?
- What are some of the unique and cool things you bought during your 16 years as a contracting officer?
- How does the government market work?
- Do you shepherd people through the process or take it over for them?
- What are the pros and cons of selling to the government?
- If someone is awarded a contract, is this something that is likely to get repeated, or are you always looking for your next contract?
- Skyways Acquisitions is a service provider for government contractors.
- The organization shepherds people through the process and helps companies find, compete, and win government contracts.
- The Skyway Connection Community is a place to ask questions, and there is an ‘ask a contracting officer’ forum and training webinars.